First blog post coming atcha live, and today I am going to be discussing my goals and plans for the upcoming month in regards to speedrunning goals.
For the months of June, July, and August, (maybe later, too, but it depends) I’ll be attempting to regain the World Record times in the following games and categories:
- Resident Evil 4 – Any%
- Mega Man X6 – All Stages
- EDGE – Any%
- Chocobo’s Dungeon 2 – Any%
- Muppet RaceMania – All Stunts
- Jimmy Neutron: Attack of the Twonkies – Any%
- Crayon Physics Deluxe – All Islands
- Dead Pixels – Any%
- Halo Wars – Any%
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 – Any%
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories – New Game+
First of all, I’ll be dual tackling Resident Evil 4 Any% and Mega Man X6 All Stages, once I make considerable progress in those games I will look into moving on to the rest. A lot of these games are critical establishments in the CyberLore, and will be very fun to bring back.